Skip to content
- ddress all components of the business plan as outlined in Preparing the Paper.
- Refer to the Business Plan Worksheet, available for download above.
- This paper will be graded on quality and completeness of information, accuracy of any required calculations, use of citations, use of standard English grammar, sentence structure, and organization based on the required components.
- Create this assignment using Microsoft Word, which is the required format for all Chamberlain documents. You can tell that the document is saved as an MS Word document because it will end in .docx.
- Turn It In is used for this assignment and is part of the submission into the assignment portal. See the Turn It In guidelines provided in the Program Resources via the Resources tab on the left.
- Submit the final paper to the assignment area by Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT. Any questions about this paper may be discussed in the weekly Q & A Forum under Discussions. Any submission after the deadline will be assessed a penalty per policy.
- The length of the paper is to be no greater than seven pages including the appendices, but excludes title page and reference page. Extra pages will not be read nor graded by the instructor. Content beyond the page limit will not be considered part of the paper. Your business plan worksheet should be included after the reference page.
- APA format (6th edition) is required in this assignment, including a title page and a reference page. Use headings for the sections of the paper according to APA format. Remember that the introduction does require a heading. See the APA manual for details of formatting. You may also refer to Guidelines for Writing Professional Papers found in Program Resources via the Resources tab on the left.
- A complete paper will contain all components outlined under Preparing the Paper.