11.1 Discussion: Topic Selection Post a brief description of your topic for the Applied Leadership Assessment Project in week 12.
12.1 Final Project: Applied Leadership Assessment The final project in MLC 640 is a comprehensive assessment of individual leadership within an organization of the student’s choice. Drawing from previous weeks’ readings, videos, and discussions, students will assess an individual in a leadership role. Your assessment project should include but is not limited to the following:
· Brief overview of the organization (background and history)
· Leadership hierarchy (organizational structure)
· Introduction of the leader being assessed in this project
· Analysis of leadership style(s) to include appropriate theoretical and conceptual support for assumptions and observations (provide supporting research and citations)
· Critique of leader strengths and challenges
· Recommendations for leadership development
· Summary and conclusion
Presentation of your final project may be submitted in the following format:
Paper (max. 20 pages), APA required, minimum 10 references
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Phyllis young only! assignment (11.1) and (12.1) appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.