Reflect back over the past eight weeks and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course have prepared you to meet the MSN program outcome #, MSN Essential VIII, and Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies # 1 Scientific Foundation Competencies
1. Which dyskinesia involves involuntary movements of the face, trunk, and extremities? (Points : 2)
2. Uncal herniation occurs when (Points : 2)
3. Cerebral edema is an increase in the fluid content of the (Points : 2)
4. The body compensates to a rise in intracranial pressure by first displacing (Points : 2)
5. In Parkinson disease (PD), the basal ganglia influences the hypothalamic function to produce which grouping of clinical manifestations?(Points : 2)
6. The most critical aspect in diagnosing a seizure disorder and establishing its cause is (Points : 2)
7. Subarachnoid hemorrhage causes communicating hydrocephalus by obstructing (Points : 2)
8. Dilated and sluggish pupils, widening pulse pressure, and bradycardia are clinical findings evident of which stage of intracranial hypertension? (Points : 2)
9. Microinfarcts resulting in pure motor or pure sensory deficits are the result of which type of stroke? (Points : 2)
10. A right hemisphere embolic cerebrovascular accident has resulted in left-sided paralysis and reduced sensation of the left foot and leg. The vessel most likely affected by the emboli is the right _____ artery. (Points : 2)
11. In children most intracranial tumors are located (Points : 2)
12. Which clinical finding is considered a diagnostic indicator for an arteriovenous malformation (AVM)? (Points : 2)
13. Which electrolyte imbalance contributes to lithium toxicity? (Points : 2)
14. A decrease in receptor binding for which neurotransmitter is found in depressed individuals? (Points : 2)
15. Which neurotransmitter receptors are blocked by antipsychotic drugs? (Points : 2)
16. Spina bifida occulta is characterized by a(n) (Points : 2)
17. The form of cerebral palsy that results in gait disturbances and instability is (Points : 2)
18. The life-threatening problems associated with myelomeningocele include (Points : 2)
19. Intussusception causes intestinal obstruction by (Points : 2)
20. Which statement is false regarding the pathophysiology of acute pancreatitis? (Points : 2)
21. The most common manifestation of portal hypertension induced splenomegaly is (Points : 2)
22. Congenital aganglionic megacolon (Hirschsprung disease) involves inadequate motility of the colon caused by neural malformation of the _____ nervous system. (Points : 2)
23. Which disorder is characterized by an increase in the percentages in T cells and complement together with IgA and IgM antigliadin antibodies found in jejunum fluid? (Points : 2)
24. Incomplete fusion of the nasomedial or intermaxillary process during the fourth week of embryonic development causes (Points : 2)
25. Prolonged diarrhea is more severe in children than in adults because (Points : 2)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post NR 507 Week 7 Reflection TD + Quiz Answers appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.