Identify, analyze, and discuss the components that comprise a valid evidence-based research study.
Based on the information compiled above, interview a health care leader about his/her experiences related to using evidence-based research to drive changes in practices in his/her facility.
Write a report (1,000 words) of your findings. Include the following in your report:
1) The changes that the health care leader has been involved in implementing.
2) How strong did the leader feel the research on the topic was? Why?
3) Have they ever rejected research findings? Why or why not?
4) Include any concerns they have had or resistance they have experienced when implementing changes based on research.
5) Analyze your findings as they apply to the components of evidence-based research.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post interview a health care leader appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.