The student will be ordering and interpreting diagnostic testing based on the history and physical assessment for one client they have seen presenting with an acute, an episodic, or one chronic illness in the primary care setting.
- Choose one patient you have seen in your practicum setting between Weeks 1 and 5.
- Choose a patient who presents with symptoms indicating one of the following diagnoses
- Diabetes type 2
- Identify the diagnostic test(s) or laboratory study(s) you ordered for this patient with the actual or suspected diagnosis.
- Provide evidence-based rationale as to why you ordered the diagnostic test(s) or laboratory study(s) for this diagnosis.
- Provide an estimate of what each of the diagnostic test(s) or laboratory study(s) you ordered costs in your practicum setting.
- How did you interpret the findings of diagnostic test(s) or laboratory study(s) you ordered? For example, what are the pertinent positive/negative findings of the diagnostic test(s) or laboratory study(s) you ordered?
- How did you notify the patient of the results of the diagnostic test(s) or laboratory study(s) you ordered?
- What follow-up and/or referral to another health care provider are needed for further care of the patient?
- Describe what is meant by â€œcost-benefitâ€ of a diagnostic test.
The information should be provided in the form of a 2-4-page paper not including the title page or reference page.
The paper should be written in paragraph form with each component of the assignment included as a subheading. For example, there will be a subheading for each of the 9 points.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Diabetes type 2 PCALS unit 6 assignment help appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.