Directions: Create a professionally-styled menu to include at least:
- Six Entrees
- Six Appetizers, Soups and/or Appetizer Salads
- Five Side Dishes – vegetables, starches etc. Do not include rolls or bread.
- Four Desserts
- Four Beverages
Menus will be evaluated according to their appropriateness to the type of restaurant of your choosing:
- Fast-casual, family-dining, fusion, ethnic, fine dining etc.
- Menu should be created as if it is going to be handed to a customer.
- The menu should include prices that are appropriate to the style of the restaurant.
- Listings of menu items should include descriptions where necessary
- Your menu will be graded on completeness, adherence to the basic principles of menu design, accuracy, terminology, neatness, spelling, legibility, originality and professionalism.
Follow all the principles of menu design discussed in class and from handouts. It is recommended that you use a word processing program and/or presentations program (i.e. Microsoft PowerPoint) to design the text and artwork for your menu.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Menu Design appeared first on Top Premier Essays.